Grow Light Manufacturing

Discuss garden automation systems and software here, including commercial products or Raspberry Pi and Arduino DIY setups.
Marine2143
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Follow the money.
Professor Xavier
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

I swear you and I have the same Youtube account. All of your video posts come from my subscriptions! Ah well, I'll just take that to say I'm looking in the right places for knowledge :)
Marine2143
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Aloha & Gavita made in the USA is OK with me. It will be interesting to see with all the competition who comes out on top of the indoor farming factories inc. My bet is on the Ai robots will rule the future with no human hands required from seeding to shelf stocking..
Professor Xavier
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Marine2143 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:03 pm
Aloha & Gavita made in the USA is OK with me. It will be interesting to see with all the competition who comes out on top of the indoor farming factories inc. My bet is on the Ai robots will rule the future with no human hands required from seeding to shelf stocking..
This is my bet as well. Machine learning AI robots are now doing intelligent weeding by learning in Europe. Picking robots. Logistics robots to pack and sort and Amazon drones to get it to homes.
PriciBlue
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Appraisal artificial light should provide the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation that plants in nature receive from the sun, or at least a spectrum that would meet the needs of the plants being grown. Outdoor conditions are simulated not only by selecting the color temperature of the light and its spectral characteristics but also by changing the light intensity of the lamps. Depending on the type of plant being grown, its stage of development (germination, growth, flowering, or fruit ripening), and the current photoperiod, a specific spectrum, light output, and color temperature of the light source are required.