Trolmaster Meanwell Dimming

Discuss garden automation systems and software here, including commercial products or Raspberry Pi and Arduino DIY setups.
detroiit
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hello All,

I have eight meanwell HLG-480H-AB drivers that I would like to dim with the trolmaster controller....I purchased the LMA-14 lighting adapter and also the ECS-2 / RJ12 to 3.5 adapter to connect the dim leads to....I would like to splice all the driver dimming cables with wagos and then tie into the ECS-2 then to the lighting adapter to finish...is this the correct way? Also what gauge wires are the dim leads 20awg? I cannot seem to find the blue/white together that are on the driver to purchase to use.

Thank You. :P
The_Mouse_Police
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

You should have documentation for pinouts and such, with the controller, or maybe somewhere on their website. I don't see much info from a quick search, as far as details go, but it claims to support Mean Well drivers with 0-10V, and allows overdriving.

I don't have one in front of me, but the dim leads are somewhere in the 16-20awg range, by memory, and tinned (not necessary here, but strip the tinned ends off, if you ever intend to use them on screw terminals). It looks just like the set of + and - to the LEDs, but for the colors. They probably fit standard wagos as-is, but if not, just strip off the tinned ends, and they will.