Spiderfarmer SF4000 dimming

Discuss garden automation systems and software here, including commercial products or Raspberry Pi and Arduino DIY setups.
selectorled
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi.

I have been able to dim the spiderfarmer sf2000 (meanwell xlg-240-h-ab) led with the help of the instructional video provided by @LEDG, thank you very much for that!

Now I have the spiderfarmer sf4000 with two xlg-240-h-ab drivers connected in series, these have one black and one white wire going to a junction box where it connects to potentiometer, two switches and two rj11 jacks for syncronizing several lights. Is it possible to keep this functionality somehow, and how do I connect it for it to work? Would splicing the black and white wire from the box and connecting it the same way I did for the sf2000 work?

Sorry if this was already answered but I could not find anything here on the forum or anywhere else I searched for this case.
I appreciate any suggestions or if someone could guide me in the right direction, thanks in advance!

Added image of junction box and the two drivers for reference:

Update:
I read a comment on the video mentioned by @Brent Goodman on youtube suggesting you could connect the esp directly to one of the rj11 jacks and control the pwm. Does anyone have any more information on this?

Update 2:
I tried connecting the esp to one of the jacks with rj11 cable to emitter and collector pin but could not get any combination of the 4 wires to work.

Update 3:
I got it partially working now with the red and black pin of the rj11 cable connected to the octocoupler. Dependant on which of the 2 switches is on the light wil not turn all the way off, or it turns down after anything below 20% dim. I am sad to see this forum is shutting down by the end of next month I have found alot of useful material here. I hope someone can find this post helpful I will keep posting if I figure anything out.