Koada project (Open-source automation w/ RPI)

Discuss garden automation systems and software here, including commercial products or Raspberry Pi and Arduino DIY setups.
Hyakutak
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Hey, it's always a pleasure to meet other people who work for the same thing!

Currently, the project isn't open-sourced & you can find more news about it here

The first stage of the beta is finished & we're working hard to have a stable release during November. It took us more time than we thought. (as always :roll: )

For now, we're working w/ Node.js, HTML&JS & Python.

We also just finished the first production of our koada pcb (Smaller & cheaper than the first prototype):
IMG_0015.jpg
But it shouldn't be available before November / December
Disfunkional
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

What's the latest status? This is what I am looking for. Would it be possible to add a touch screen for on site controlling?
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Hyakutak wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 am
Again, we need the feedback/ideas of experienced growers with specifics needs. This project is open-source/hardware, just giving us ideas can greatly improve the quality of the final product!
Is the PWM signal synchronized among channels? Want to control CCT with different drivers and if PWM isn't configured for CCT you end up with one CCT for all levels of dimming. (or random CCT)
If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.
Rocket Soul
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Is koada still happening??
salem.grows
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

This seems to be exactly what a lot of users here are looking for, direct and easy control of meanwell B drivers,

is this still in development?
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Illumi meshtek is available in 0-10V dimming and also pwm. I prefer the 0-10V with multiple drivers to ensure high efficiency
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
BirdBare
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

This used to be open sourced. Why no longer?

I have programming experience and would love to contribute to the project. I have a few ideas I would like to see implemented as well.