New bridgelux products?

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

violenzo wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:35 pm
Hi! I'm about to build a gen3 slim set up..but..wait a minute..or a month..anybody knows where the gen3 high output will be commercialized? The datasheet is promising, i'm waiting for the prices. I searched all over the internet but nothing..and Bridgelux never responded a single email.
Bridgelux have taken upto 6 months to release a product after they have made a data sheet available, when they initially release it there is often a large MOQ involved.
I guess contacting future electronics would be the best way to find out when the new models maybe released. If you do find out please let people know on here.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
violenzo
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:28 pm
violenzo wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:35 pm
Hi! I'm about to build a gen3 slim set up..but..wait a minute..or a month..anybody knows where the gen3 high output will be commercialized? The datasheet is promising, i'm waiting for the prices. I searched all over the internet but nothing..and Bridgelux never responded a single email.
Bridgelux have taken upto 6 months to release a product after they have made a data sheet available, when they initially release it there is often a large MOQ involved.
I guess contacting future electronics would be the best way to find out when the new models maybe released. If you do find out please let people know on here.
Thanks for the suggestion, i'll contact Future Electronics international today, a warehouse of Future Electronics is located 15km from my home but they have almost nothing, i have contacted the official italian bridgelux distrubutor Melchioni but they only have gen2 on their online shop and i'm waiting their email response. I'll let you know if something change.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Search for them on octopart, its usually the fastest way to find who has stock and pricing.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
violenzo
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Searched yesterday for the high output (just a try but nothing) and for the 90cri slim 3000k (6 weeks waiting on Avnet, no avalaibility on Arrow and 180 pieces order from Digikey). I'm not surrending.
wuwuorganics
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:27 am
The new bridgelux thrive will be the one to look out for. I want to test them once available so let me know if you spot them
I was looking at the some thrive spectrums and datasheets again and decided to plug some part numbers into futureelectronics.com. I saw they have some of the eb thrive strips listed. No stock on any of them yet, but I sent an email to see if I could acquire just a set of 20 of them. 100 is far too many strips for me to be able to use, so figured it was worth a shot to see if they could accommodate my order in some way. I'll let you know if I hear anything further from them though.
NLDhunt
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

wuwuorganics wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 am
TEKNIK wrote:
The new bridgelux thrive will be the one to look out for. I want to test them once available so let me know if you spot them
I was looking at the some thrive spectrums and datasheets again and decided to plug some part numbers into futureelectronics.com. I saw they have some of the eb thrive strips listed. No stock on any of them yet, but I sent an email to see if I could acquire just a set of 20 of them. 100 is far too many strips for me to be able to use, so figured it was worth a shot to see if they could accommodate my order in some way. I'll let you know if I hear anything further from them though.
Yes, please let us know how it goes.
Have you seen the thrive strips on Future E?
I have found the thrive cobs, 10w and 20w, available for purchase but dont see the thrive strips listed.
Im super eager to integrate some 5000k thrive strips into a build.
bcr500
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Future Electronics says there’s a 6 week lead time when you look up the high output strips on there website but there’s only the option to order 100. Anybody want to do a group buy?
c-ray
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

wuwuorganics
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

NLDhunt wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:43 am
wuwuorganics wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 am
TEKNIK wrote:
Yes, please let us know how it goes.
Have you seen the thrive strips on Future E?
I have found the thrive cobs, 10w and 20w, available for purchase but dont see the thrive strips listed.
Im super eager to integrate some 5000k thrive strips into a build.
So still no response back from futureelectronics, so i assume it's safe to say they were uninterested in what I was asking for. I noticed though that digikey seems like they will be stocking the thrive strips (plugged in a couple product code's from the thrive datasheets). Nothing in stock at the moment it seems, but hopefully soon.
bilabong007
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Digikey have these in stock now

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/det ... 3/13181792

Has anyone tried them