Need help for Bridgelux Gen. 2 BXEB-L0560Z 1′ LED Strip Build – 1’x1′

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Karlsef wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:12 pm
Very nice concept; I am looking to do something similar however in Canada they don't appear to have any 2nd Gen 1 footers in stock anywhere. Most likely I will use the 2 footers and if they don't fit inside my 2x2x4 tent I will have to reconsider my space.
yep the 1 footers go quick.( 5000k only ones in stock atm 😢) the "two footers" are 560mm=22" if you only add a 1/2" heat sink further on each side(23" total) and use angle 3/4 x 3/4 as frame.... it should just squeeze in the tent.. my 5x5 is a hair bigger than 60"... most are slight bigger.. but there is always a few that are dead on or slightly smaller.
violenzo
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

"again your math is spot on.... but I think your looking at gen 1 strip data sheets 😁 ( the 22.1v and 50C giving it away..... gen two 19.5v and 25C...I looked at the same data sheet a few times before figuring which was which)"

ahahaahhaha too much calculation and searches on the net..ok..everything is allright..i'm gonna recalculate what i need..now i have understand 2/3 of what i need to know..tomorrow i'll go to an electro shop that i saw yesterday for the little parts and i'll spit out my doubt..thanks again.. :)
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Yeah I like the HLG-60H-20 for this build.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!