Atreum strips preview

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
Thegermling
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Nah theyre too much. HLG has 4 ft bars for the same price and theyre water proof.
Hydrofood
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

We know this but I was asking if anyone has received their strips yet as a couple members here ordered them a while back.

I’m personally not a fan of the HLG bars at all. Waterproof isn’t an issue for anyone in the DIY market. Especially at that price and potential loss of transmission thru the housing lens.
Thegermling
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Yeah I know but they have yet to post their sphere results. Im sure hlg knew that while designing that strip. Im still waiting on someone to post their atreum strip build too.
atreum
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Sure, we've shipped a bunch of them out already. We recently posted up our sphere test results; you can find the report and data sheets on the product page: https://atreumlighting.com/products/ara ... -light-bar. Efficacy is 2.54 umol/J.

Here's a couple photos of a build by one of our customers:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwGXs32FOgM/

IMG_8334.jpeg
IMG_8335.jpeg
IMG_8337.jpeg
Professor Xavier
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Migro did an Atreum strip review
Marine2143
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Aloha & The testing of the new Samsung LM 301h chips should be interesting. I like the new HLG Saber strips better with the protective covers. I looked on Amazon for free shipping and most of this product line is out of stock.
Last edited by Marine2143 on Mon May 13, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grisbi
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Marine2143 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:00 pm
Aloha & The testing of the new Samsung LM 301h chips should be interesting. I like the new HLG Saber strips better with the protective covers. I looked on Amazon for fee shipping and most of this product line is out of stock.
looks like lm 301h are almost identical than lm301b no?
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

From my understanding of the 301H is they have one very important feature and that is anti sulphur coating
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Congratulations to Atreum!

Migro tested you higher then Fluence and HLG.

In a market driven by efficiency I'd say you guys have focused on the right thing. I would not sacrifice light output for the ability to take my light scuba diving. Water proofing is important for greenhouses and aquarium lights - even with side lighting I never got a problem spraying my plants.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Marine2143
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Aloha & I am still waiting for a price on the soon to be released Horticulture Strips?https://cdn.samsung.com/led/file/resour ... ev.1.0.pdf