Atreum strips preview

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
atreum
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Yodies wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:15 pm
1)What's the wattage on a 4 foot strip
2) what type of heat sync will we need
3) how soon can I order some?!
1) 4-foot will be 120W, 2-foot will be 60W. We may release future variants with different spectrums & power, depending on demand and feedback.
2) These will come with a fitted heatsink, so you don't need to worry about it. We're making a custom extrusion die for this.
3) Will be releasing this and other details soon =) There's still work to left to do, but we are excited about these!
Yodies
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

How much ultraviolet <400 nm light does the light put out? I've read lots about THC production in cannabis being higher if you add UV light to the plant. What are your thoughts on this?

What spacing do you recommend between multiple units for full blanket coverage at that 650 PAR in your testing picture? At what height did you have the sensor also please?

=)
-Dan
Hydrofood
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Iv got a frame ready to utilize the 2footers when they’re ready.
I really like the integral heatsink you mention.
Man are these pretty...
atreum wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 pm
Yodies wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:15 pm
1)What's the wattage on a 4 foot strip
2) what type of heat sync will we need
3) how soon can I order some?!
1) 4-foot will be 120W, 2-foot will be 60W. We may release future variants with different spectrums & power, depending on demand and feedback.
2) These will come with a fitted heatsink, so you don't need to worry about it. We're making a custom extrusion die for this.
3) Will be releasing this and other details soon =) There's still work to left to do, but we are excited about these!
Norcorider
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I’m loving my boards, I can’t wait to see what the strips are going to do. Check out my Atreum/HLG600/Solacure/Sonoff build for a link to my garden this far. I’m a Atreum customer for life.
atreum
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

We've been busy the past couple weeks getting designs finalized, components manufactured, and assembly under way. Our goal here is to simplify strip builds, and I'm super excited to share a couple highlights of the design:
  • Comes in 4-ft and 2-ft versions (1154mm and 594mm, to be exact)
  • 4-ft version is rated at 120W (2.3A @ 52V), 2-ft version is 60W (1.15A @ 52V). These are matched for the Meanwell HLG-120H-54 and HLG-60H-54, respectively.
  • The spectrum is 4000K + 660nm deep-red supplementation. CRI is 90+. The light output is gorgeous!
  • Custom-extruded heatsink, matched to the strip. By custom, I mean we did the thermal analysis, designed the profile, made an extrusion die, and machined in all mounting holes. We also include brackets to hang each strip individually, or mount to a rail.
  • Comes pre-assembled with a 2-foot pigtail, ready to plug and play
  • Pre-orders opening soon
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback!

Now a couple photos:
AL_1.jpeg
AL_2.jpeg
AL_3.jpeg
AL_4.jpeg
Norcorider
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

:shock: looking good!
garnier
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

That looks sweet.

How much would cost 4x 4 foot mounted on heatsinks to EU (Czech Republic) ?
Cypher11
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

This look awesome. I just ordered 2x 288.2 boards on friday. Wish I would have waited a bit. Oh well I'll give them a consider on my next project. Keep up the good work
psyweed
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

garnier wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:26 pm
That looks sweet.

How much would cost 4x 4 foot mounted on heatsinks to EU (Czech Republic) ?
je to z US takze dost ;)

From US to EU i assume around 100-140usd + tax / customs
Hydrofood
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Anyone receive these strips yet?