ChilLED Tech's new boards?

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

has anyone heard anything new about what they are coming out with??? all I know is what GM5 said on his last video... 50-52v range.... I want to know if they still adding 660/730 to them... or if they are going to be just whites? LG. you been in touch with them???
secondhandname
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

dude ive not seen anything, and i been watching all the streams, both their instagram feeds ect ect. cant wait to see whats going on. I still plan on running at least one light with their stuff so I can compare cobs/chilled/ and cmh
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I'm just trying to figure out which boards with extra color to add... I hope they keep the blue and red added with the white. even if the new stuff is all white I might go version one boards..

I like photons boards but he still hasn't replied to any emails yet.. which is kind of turning me off from buying from him.... what's the point of having a contact us on the site if you don't even check/reply to it... I don't do IG so I can't contact him thru there either.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

I’m gonna shoot him an email and try and squeeze some info out. I want to know too!
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
AvidLerner
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I have a few of their new boards. They have Samsung Lm561C diodes two channels one channel cree royal blue one channel uv ir deep red for a total of four channels. Average channel Vf 46v.
Avid
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

AvidLerner wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:28 am
I have a few of their new boards. They have Samsung Lm561C diodes two channels one channel cree royal blue one channel uv ir deep red for a total of four channels. Average channel Vf 46v.
Avid
Sounds like you're referring to their "current" model though, no? The ones they took down from the store recently?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
secondhandname
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

I've emailed and DM on IG to photon phantom with no reply its been like a month.. I won't buy from dude for sure.
AvidLerner
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

You are correct.
I was looking at the new Samsung LM301B diode. I was designing a new 200w board two channels but decided to halt.
After discussing with my manufacturer, I decided against the move right now.
Reasons cost and availability.
I normally pay $150 for a reel of 2500 diodes. The LM301B cost $320 for 4000 diode reel, for a 33% increase in cost. This year Samsung is only releasing the 5000k and 3000k next year.
Samsung is also slowing production of the LM561C 3000k and raising prices on those as well.
There is another diode out but I have no insight on that one.
I am waiting to see what comes next too. I love ChilLed gen1 and gen2 light engines. Looking forward to gen3 perhaps.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Interesting...
8F4B13C1-D915-4C9A-B6E0-FA57AAB92324.png
8F4B13C1-D915-4C9A-B6E0-FA57AAB92324.png (278.29 KiB) Viewed 1250 times

Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

right.. I was watching on the tenth and see that but nothing to click on!!!! 😢 I want a know dimensions.. what covers etc etc.. I wonder if they will keep the same set up on the heat sink... Vitaly said something about just swapping out new boards on same heat sink and go... that was back on the GM5 live stream.