HLG 550 Clone

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

yea i ordered 4 heat sinks and 4 boards right as that timer ended :) order was confirmed on the 14th shipped on the 19th.. my guess is with the kits it might take a few extra days.. they probably have to gather all the kit parts. just boards & heat sinks only ok grab and go. I ordered my 90watt and 135watt kits on may 15th they didn't ship till June 7th. they will be on the way Robin and Steve I forget the other guy are always good about letting you know whats up.... also on their site if ya click that faq button they will tell you if there are any delays and why.. my kits took a extra week because the heat sinks were shipped to them a week late.
kmb
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Anyone know if those connectors for attaching the plug are available on digikey? Or what I would search for?
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

I'm not seeing any on digikey - only ebay, aliexpress and a few on amazon.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

https://www.amazon.com/ALOTOA-Waterproo ... T9167K62KS

or search "waterproof IP67 connector"
geekyclimber
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

HLG sells everything you need to build the HLG-550 clone, minus the driver. Arrow electronics has the 480h-2100a for $129 plus free overnight shipping.

I've got mine up and running, and I'm very pleased with it. It's replaced all my COB units.
Billyho1227
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I have an hlg - 600 h - 54 B brand new in the box if you're interested I will let it go for $140
And I'll ship it let me know if anyone's interested bought from Sager Electronics I have original invoice and pics Leeds are still tinned and we're never cut
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

That's a pretty sweet deal for a 600.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!