I need some driver help...4x qb288 v2

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
Vividled
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Complex wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:30 pm
JGG,

That model isn't a programmable driver. The "EUD" series are the programmable ones. And the only one I can "readily" get is the EUD-600S280DT (not sure if DTA or DTL yet). It's a constant current driver.

Output Current: 2240 - 2800mA (programmable via pc).
Output Voltage: 108 - 268V

So that output voltage range is set right, even if I program/change the current setting the output voltage will remain within those V specs.

If QB 288 V2's are about 49.86v(?), then I can run 4-5 QB 288's on one of these right?
(I think I mentioned earlier that I know of a guy using one of these with 6 QB's but he's runnin series parallel I think).

I don't see any reason to not use this over an HLG-240h CC or CV driver... anyone?
The only thing I can think of is that running 4 QB 288 V2's on a 600 would be 150w each... But I'm definitely not interpreting that Flux Characteristic chart at HLG correctly?
Does it not indicate that the max wattage at the board is 139.60W?

Durp :? Lol.

How's your build going Woolster?
I'm just about to get many of these into stock to complement the slate 5 quad sinks I'm getting and also for use with 4 x qbs and 2 x triple sinks. That way you get even better spread and great heat dissipation.

I'd presume the eud600s210 is what your friend is using for the 6 board on 2 triple sinks configuration as I've thought about offering that as an option myself at just 100w per board amd 95% driver efficiency you get ASTONISHING levels of efficacy.
JayKell
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Vividled wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:48 pm

I'm just about to get many of these into stock to complement the slate 5 quad sinks I'm getting and also for use with 4 x qbs and 2 x triple sinks. That way you get even better spread and great heat dissipation.

I'd presume the eud600s210 is what your friend is using for the 6 board on 2 triple sinks configuration as I've thought about offering that as an option myself at just 100w per board amd 95% driver efficiency you get ASTONISHING levels of efficacy.
So you thought you'd dig up a 10 month old thread to talk about it? ;)
Vividled
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Hadn't realised it was that old I'm pretty sure it was on the main page buddy. Perhaps the site's not that busy anymore? Im presuming you're from the us? We do tend to be at least a year or so behind the usa in the UK but with the extra taxes and shipping fees and dollar conversion all latest tech is more expensive for us sadly.