2*2in1 QB288 with LM301B and 8pcs Cree XPE660nm

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
r2thk
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Dear Dave, thanks for your comment! I know the diodes is popular in the market, I means compare with LM561C and LM301B, which one is more popular? you know LM301B is more expensive, but also the efficiency is better.
DaveJonesFan
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

The LM561C with good binning has been the more popular option because of the lower cost, easier availability, and rapid spread of information among users showing proven results to match the spec sheet data. Samsung's H-Series and F-Series of strips being popular options with DIY builders and the LM561C diode featured on well regarded products from the likes of Horticulture Lighting Group, ChilLED Tech, and honest dealing manufacturer dealers direct from China such as yourself I assume.

The LM301B is more recently becoming popular as the supply ramps up, and the cost comes down, and the real world sees the benefit of the increased efficiency shared by users.

Both diodes have a solid place in today's burgeoning LED horticulture environment.

If you are in a position to source LM301B in lucrative bins, I would stay forward looking and focus on the bleeding edge of the market. Most buyers willing to spend the capital on these lights are aware of the efficiency being paramount importance, as that is what allows them to save more money on energy costs over time. Sell your customers on that premise where you can, and keep doing what you are doing offering cost-conscious LM301B options. 8-)
I know I'm not right
But I'm not wrong, no, I'm not wrong
Girl, you hate it when I'm too high
But that's where I belong, where I belong
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

One path to efficiency is adding more diodes, so to a point you could still get more efficiency for your money using the lm561c. If money does not matter then the 301 is more effective.

Has the price of the 301, or products made from it fallen so low that it already beats the 561c in efficiency per $?
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
r2thk
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Dear , thanks, you are really so nice! ;)