Fusion Boards (lm301h+ir+UV)

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
ATPinMotion
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Greets LED gardeners,

Anyone heard of these?

https://www.growlights.ca/320-watt-fb28 ... light.html

Seems like there might be good value there. I ordered some Fusion COB's from these guys a couple years ago and was really impressed with the quality. Thinking I might order one of these and try it out...
Run 'em soft
Nuggie
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

I like the price but spectrum doesn't really show ir or uv, was expecting more representation, looks pedestrian from a wavelength perspective. Otherwise great price.
If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Alot of people are just reselling the things that are on Alibaba. That's ok at times as the freight makes a difference and also a local warranty. My concern is with these companies is that they open up and disappear again fast.
Also make sure that they have products in stock as China is completely closed for business at the moment and anyone that is in China and says there is no problem is full of shit.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
Bigmikey86
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Yeah China is shut the F down for sure. King Brite said they would be back Feb 21st but I’m not so sure about that.
ATPinMotion
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Interesting times for sure! Here in Canada protesters have closed many rail lines, this puts huge pressure on exporters and manufacturers, who are threatening lay-offs and shut downs. Tense.

So, I ended up ordering 2 of the 320w Fusion Board kits from Growlights.ca. They arrived yesterday, and after waiting a few hours for them to warm up to room temperature I assembled and energized

I took some pictures - happy to post them if anyone is interested. :idea:

Anyway, these kits are legit and seem to represent a good value. I have built dozens of led lights over the past couple of years and was planning on using 90cri EB gen 3 strips for this next build. It's been a bit of a hassle sourcing the 90CRI gen 3's, so when I came across these Fusion Boards. Lm301H with UV and IR? I couldn't help myself.

Assembly was a breeze. It took me about 10min to

-Install the supplied eye-bolts for hanging,
-hang units with supplied rope-ratchets
-mount the drivers to the heatsinks with the supplied machine screws.
-Connect driver leads to fixture leads with supplied wagon.
-Plug driver into a standard 120v 'household' outlet (driver came prewired with a grounded NEMA 5-15 plug)

I'll be taking measurements as these things burn in.
Run 'em soft
throwmj5000
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Would it be better to to have a "regular/3000k" board and then a separate UV for veg, and then swapping that UV for IR during flowering?
StonedGimp
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hey ATPinMotion I’m looking at a set like this and was wondering what driver came with the set you purchased. The set I’m looking at comes with a 320h-48ab and I’m trying to find a driver that’s 0-10v dimming instead of 1-10v. Do you know what I could use in replacement?
ATPinMotion
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

throwmj5000 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:00 pm
Would it be better to to have a "regular/3000k" board and then a separate UV for veg, and then swapping that UV for IR during flowering?
This is a tricky question to answer. My opinion is growers are better off with 3500K should they want to use a single light for veg and flower.
Run 'em soft
ATPinMotion
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

StonedGimp wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:52 pm
Hey ATPinMotion I’m looking at a set like this and was wondering what driver came with the set you purchased. The set I’m looking at comes with a 320h-48ab and I’m trying to find a driver that’s 0-10v dimming instead of 1-10v. Do you know what I could use in replacement?
No problem, mine came with HLG 320. The newer ELG series will work with 0-10v. Note the ELG's only work at rated power with 240v supply - they must be derated if operating on 120V
Run 'em soft