A NGO in the poorest neighbourhood in Denmark need your expertise!!

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
faizanmazhar00
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

fluid00 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:13 pm
Hi guys,
I am the founder of a NGO in the "ghetto" in Denmark.
One of the things that I am trying to do is to establish a small hydroponics project where we are experimenting with growing leafy vegetables(salds, herbs) in a stacked hydroponic system,
We have been successful enough to get some funding, and are now trying to figure out what lights to use. Also I am very concerned with how on earth we are going to waterproof - because in a stacked system that seems very prudent.

Our system is being built like the image attached
116884361_10157095168996637_5283980280767519282_n.jpg
(0,7m wide / 3m length - approx 2fx10f)

3verticals.jpg

So I have been looking into buying boards from Kingbrite/Meiju since we do not have the means to buy the more expensive stuff. As Kingbrite seems to be better with warranty related issues, I have mostly been looking there. But I am seriously in doubt as to how many light I would need per row, and what to choose. Maybe you guys can offer me some advice, as I know I am a bit out of my depth here! (With no experts at hand)
Currently I am wondering which way to go. QB boards or strips, as the boards bought in bulk seems to be best value. Here is the three different systems I have looked at:

1)QB boards
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... creen=true
2) Thick green strips
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... creen=true
I think these offer rather good value for the money. But I am still very much in doubt. I am very aware that if I spend my money the wrong way - well the project will suffer, and my duty towards these kids would not be fulfilled properly.

3. Any other systems? Maybe you guys have suggestions? (again the size of each system is 0,7m wide / 3m length - approx 2fx10f)

I hope you will give me a hand here 😀
thankful