any experience with atlas-scientific (wi-fi-hydroponics-kit)

Home Assistant automation projects, questions, etc. go here.
morrisraybrooks
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

had some time so here ya go an updated bin all (EZO sensors) supported
tasmota-9.5.0-EZO-sensors.zip
(421.4 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
stud
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

morrisraybrooks wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:23 pm
had some time so here ya go an updated bin all (EZO sensors) supported

tasmota-9.5.0-EZO-sensors.zip
thanks !
john1450
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Has anyone put together a node-red sketch to read the probes and automate the dosing pumps?
morrisraybrooks
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

john1450 not yet i have found some really advanced ones @ https://flows.nodered.org for aquarium controller on a pi 4
im trying to figure it out too
stud
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

i just received a new Atlas Hydro Kit , PCB v1.4 , was shipped with a ESP32 ,working good wt Tasmota10 , i will be sharing Tasmota10 (wt EZO libraries ) for ESP8266/32 this weekend .... stay tunned
i'm also working on a sketch for automated nutriments dosages and PH on my feeding reservoir , but i didnt get a chance to dive into Node-Red yet ,i have 10 peristaltic pumps with calibration working very good all on 1x ESP32 MH-ET ( been using them manually ) for 1 year using part of @LEDG amazing code , i think i can accomplish it using just Home assistant
stud
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Tasmota 10.1.0 Noelle custom built (all EZO enabled )
ESP8266 /ESP32
Attachments
Tasmota 10.1.0 Noelle custom built (all EZO enabled ).zip
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 154 times
asarria
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I have flashed "Tasmota 10.1.0 Noelle custom built (all EZO enabled )" firmware in a ESP8266 using Tasmotizer.
However in my Tasmota Main Menu is showed "Tasmota 10.1.0 by Theo Arends", so I think that Noelle custom firmware is not really installed.
Am I right?
stud
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

i just tested the esp32 one , i will test esp8266 during the week , working good here on esp32 .
atlas-tasmotized.jpg
asarria
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

@stud, could you tell me what tasmota .bin with EZO libraries should I flash on a ESP8266?? Thanks
stud
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

just flash one of the bins shared on this post , using tasmotizer or your favorite flasher .if version 10 doesnt work , you can try the previous ones shared here on the post .
no libraries needed , the tasmota was recompiled all we did was enabling the EZO Libraries ,its the original Tasmota + all the necessary to run the Atlas Sensors is already included , all you have to do is set the GPIO Pins and Tasmota should automatically start displaying the readings . look at the beginning of the Post , i shared a picture with my configs for the Atlas hydrokit on ESP8266 , on ESP32 its slightly different .
in the Atlas device manuals , it's also mentioned the GPIO pins config
the only think you have to avoid is a OTA update , if you update from the Tasmota repo , the new tasmota will not have EZO enabled anymore .