These are not like the ones you get at the dispensary...

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
bvolt
Forum's First Member!
Forum's First Member!
Reactions:

Listen... there's no part of me that gets a kick out of seeing someone overdoing it or more specifically - the aftermath of someone who's overdone it. But there's only so many times I can warn you that "these are not like the gummies you get at any dispensary".

gummies.png
gummies.png (359.83 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
They may not look appetizing, but once popped out of those molds they look great - but they're about 200 mg THC per gummy (here in MA, serving size is 5 mg).

Needless to say, there was puking, followed by groaning, ending with an adult, passed-out and confused/scared little ones wondering why "that man puked in the sink" and passed out on the couch... :( :roll:
You might wanna double-check anything you've read here...
Tombsy
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I recently did 5ml (not mg) of honey tears. Worst night of my life.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Tombsy wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:18 pm
I recently did 5ml (not mg) of honey tears. Worst night of my life.
Well now you have to tell the story.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Tombsy
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

The syringe was stuck at the tip. So with a little force I ended up squirting half the syringe on my finger. Decided to take it all thinking I am a champ!

An hour later I was banging on my neighbors front door asking if they could take care of me for the night.

Awful awful experience. Worse than my worst mushroom trip. I was feeling effects for well over 24 hours, but at least I could function then.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Oh shit, that sounds scary. I googled that product and laughed when I read that 1/20 of a container (half a grain of rice) was an average dose.

Poor bastard. Glad you lived to tell the tale :D
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
bvolt
Forum's First Member!
Forum's First Member!
Reactions:

Tombsy wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:37 pm
The syringe was stuck at the tip. So with a little force I ended up squirting half the syringe on my finger. Decided to take it all thinking I am a champ!

An hour later I was banging on my neighbors front door asking if they could take care of me for the night.

Awful awful experience. Worse than my worst mushroom trip. I was feeling effects for well over 24 hours, but at least I could function then.
Yeah, it's real easy to overdo-it with this stuff. Just to get an idea of the potency between these edible extracted oils and other edibles, here are a couple labels from the products sold here in MA:

High_THC.png
High_THC.png (127.69 KiB) Viewed 1369 times
For me, I get the highest % benefit when using this product (the oil in the syringe):
Goodie_Platter.png
Goodie_Platter.png (5.31 MiB) Viewed 1369 times
So if you got half of the syringe (almost 400mg!) - yeah, I can see that being an awful, awful night for the record books.
  • You can see the 1ml mark - this is about .6ml
bvolt
Forum's First Member!
Forum's First Member!
Reactions:

bvolt wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:40 am
So if you got half of the syringe (almost 400mg!) - yeah, I can see that being an awful, awful night for the record books.
  • You can see the 1ml mark - this is about .6ml
As I was hitting Submit, I was able to think thru the haze for sec and remembered that this was exactly why I created this post in the first place... :roll: :lol:

Before you dismiss-as-harmless that blob of viscous-heaven, STOP!

...and remember this: just because we love you, and we take care of you - even when you're at your worst, it doesn't mean we want to.

This shit is NO JOKE! The drug everyone thinks of as the worst... I've had this oil incapacitate me, similarly. At least, that's how it would have seemed to an onlooker. Be careful or stay home where you can where a bib (for the drool) w/o fear of scorn.