HLG 550 V2 +R review

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Thanks mate, I hope some more join here too as it seems this place needs a few more members but not the RIU circus
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:25 pm
Cheers
I am just waiting on admin to make sure everything is clear before I start to make posts as I do not want to repeat what happened elsewhere
Were not big on the drama here. Heal your wounds and find your flow. If admins have any problems they will probably let you know without any drama.

:D
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I am far from wounded, It is a loss to RIU for treating me the way they did but a bigger loss to the genuine people on there. RIU clearly have no respect at all for the members they have, they openly invited a scammer to be a sponsor there and one that calls the police on people which is something you never do. The owner of RIU should apologise to everyone especially the genuine sponsors on that site.
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Don't know what happened to you there, but like you said, RIU will be the biggest looser, at least in the long run. They have a large community, but how long will they manage to retain that community as better alternatives emerge?

I find it hard to pity the people who choose to spend their time there. Never before in my life did I find forums built around a topic, that try to limit object based discussions to the objects of their sponsors.

Because of their large community I often find myself there through google, but you always need to take a deep breath before entering such an emotionally toxic community.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

RIU is just there for the moderators own entertainment as it's clear that they don't care at all about the members.
I actually think they are out of money and can't afford the band width anymore but that doesn't surprise me as they ban anyone that has a different opinion to the favorites they have.
I will get some guys to join and show some data that can help people here when I get some time.