Or_Gro and the epic smackdown

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Frank Cannon
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

So, where is the Lord Overkill and his epic smackdown??

Cmon my Oregan Fire Starter, I have started the thread for ya :mrgreen:
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Welcome to the forum

?? What the heck are you talking about?

If this post was ment to start drama over here, you and it won't last long! This isn't RIU! We don't put up with drama here!

If I'm totally misunderstanding, then enlighten me please what you are talking about..

Have a lovely day 😁
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

No Drama from Frank, he is a cool guy.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Is Or_Gro joining? He has done some of the best grow journals I have seen, the comparison between HLG 96 elites and the 288 boards was fantastic.

Let him know he is welcome here and admin will sort out trolls if they come to harass him, no trolling happens on this forum.
Frank Cannon
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:45 pm
Welcome to the forum

?? What the heck are you talking about?

If this post was ment to start drama over here, you and it won't last long! This isn't RIU! We don't put up with drama here!

If I'm totally misunderstanding, then enlighten me please what you are talking about..

Have a lovely day 😁
No mate, no trolling here, I am hoping that Or_Gro will pop in and share another of his wicked grow comparisons between QB96s, 288V2 and some new Aussie panels.

All supplemented with EOD far red and UV. Lets wait and see if he pops in, if not I'll ride off into the sunset...
FC
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Stick about either way mate, I will be getting into some educational stuff soon that will be handy for everyone to learn.
Just need some time on my PC cause I am only on my phone for a while due to work loads.
Frank Cannon
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Well Teknik, while I work on my Sensei Master to come across to the dark side, here's a pic of Prawns HighRed Aussie boards on my customised sinks with 2 ft Arcadias for UV. This is 5 days after flip and at about 110 watts per panel laying out 1000ppfd at 12-15inches. I am still learning Dialux and IES files but this setup was measured on a Passport Spectro thingy. I'll see if Prawn will pop in and post the spectrum and some details about his boards.
FC
Attachments
20190621_172117[1].jpg
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Nice setup there my kiwi friend.

What’s it look like when you take the pic w flash on?
Frank Cannon
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Argh, all hail Lord of Light :mrgreen: you lot are in for a right ole treat!!

Umm, how about you show these guys 1000ppfd at moon height then?

Welcome brutha
FC
Or_Gro
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Doin 3-way, 4x4, dwcside-by-side; with 8 of @prawn connery’s Aussie High Lights plus eod far red vs 8x288 plus 4xhlg35 plus eod far red vs 6x96elites plus far red; each with 2x4’ arcadia 14%uvb, 30%uva and CO2.

Currently have rooted clones of Amnesia OG (aka Where’s My Bike) started. In next week to 10 days, i’m hoping to top them to start building 8-main manifolds; at that poont they’ll move into their respective tents:

Here is what they look like today, after recovering from a bout of iron deficiency coming out of aerocloner. Currently running under 6x96e, 18:6 @ ~180 ppfd, ~77F, 75%rh, 0.5 ec of technaflora recipe for success, 5.8 pH, ~68F water temp, in 4-gal dwc buckets @ 9ppm molecular O2.

6/21, Day 11 since cloner:
F748A8D2-0366-4C4D-8D83-DAB2BEE81A15.jpeg