Bridgelux EB Series Gen 3 datasheet just arrived

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
StanLee
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

So i took the liberty to contact the sales departement of bridgelux and i can confirm that the EB 3 series is a real thing.

Images are posted in the wrong order, start from the bottom to the top
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Good work there. They are most likely waiting on a large order before production begins.
I am waiting on samples for something of similar performance values too, big money to put into production if samples are approved though.

Often data is available but to ensure the correct bins on a large order is more difficult to achieve.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

AAAAARG!

I can see the dudes email on the post, and he is offering direct order :?

Perhaps you can ask him what kind of MOQ they have for the direct orders, so I don't disturb him for nothing?

please please pretty please
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
StanLee
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Here you go!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190605-193832.jpg
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Damn, I wonder what price they would sell 100 4footers? But seems like he is about to send you to a distributor?
StanLee
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Yes he is, i guess we got to wait untill the distributors get their hands on it, either that or start a kickstarter project to buy the minimum quantity of 100 pieces :)
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

StanLee wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:23 pm
Yes he is, i guess we got to wait untill the distributors get their hands on it, either that or start a kickstarter project to buy the minimum quantity of 100 pieces :)
Are you still lurking around? I tried emailing the sales dude a few days back and didn't get an answer... Was thinking I might have been able to organize a group purchase with a bunch of friends...
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I can make strips as good as bridgelux and same performance if you really need it
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I know you can make a superior product :D But it must be difficult to compete with the big guys on lm/w...

I do want to run high cri and other experiments, but sticking to 2x2's for that... I'm about to post my current 1 plant 1m2 tent in the grow section, I dont think I could test side lighting using expensive elements... The amount of strips you can use is just ridiculous.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:55 pm
I know you can make a superior product :D But it must be difficult to compete with the big guys on lm/w...

I do want to run high cri and other experiments, but sticking to 2x2's for that... I'm about to post my current 1 plant 1m2 tent in the grow section, I dont think I could test side lighting using expensive elements... The amount of strips you can use is just ridiculous.
I can match efficiency and go even higher, issue is price. That's why I am interested to see what bridgelux are selling the gen3 for.
I am not sure if I can price compete with them but I can beat them in every other way.