Europe custom DIY Fixtures

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
KasparGrower
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi guys,I would like to k ow if there is any company in Europe that makes custom DIY strip builds. I'm looking for a plug and play fixture,I'm a mess at DIY. I know that diyleduk doesn't ship outside the UK anymore due to Brexit,so I'm looking for someone that does those kind of things.
Thanks in advance to anyone that will help me!
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Led Tech is a pretty good company in Europe, you can also buy from Cutter in Australia as they ship to Europe. Cutter gives alot more customised options, it depends on what you are chasing exactly
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
KasparGrower
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:59 pm
Led Tech is a pretty good company in Europe, you can also buy from Cutter in Australia as they ship to Europe. Cutter gives alot more customised options, it depends on what you are chasing exactly
I'm looking to get two plug and play fixture 1x for my 100cm x 100cm and 1x my 80cm x 80cm tent.
The first one will have 22 Sammy Hinflux L06 and 22 S03 running @495mA + 4 supplemental strips with two separate drivers. 2 strips each one made of 9 Oslon SSL120 FAR RED and 2 other strips made by 5 oslon square hyper red and 4 Oslon ssl120 each. Plus 2x 3ft 12% Arcadia UVB bulbs.
The other one will have 10x Sammy Hinflux L09
running @525mA and 2 mixed red spectrum strips with 4 ssl120 far red, 2 ssl120 red and 2 oslon square hyper red each. I wull run these @700mA. And here I would like to have a 2ft Arcadia 12% reptile bulb.

I don't know if they can make these kind of jobs since they are big companies.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

If you swap out Samsung for Nichia and osrams for cree then Cutter should be able to do that for you. You may need to alter your plans slightly but it will get pretty close
KasparGrower
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

That's good! Wich strip would you suggest me to have instead of H inFlux L06 an S 03 and L09? I'm pretty ignorant regarding LES tech and I figured out the setup above together with Randomblame.
Are Nichia's more efficient then LM301b? I will drive them very low: 495mA on my 100x100 tent and 525 in my 80x80cm tent.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I will have to check the data sheets on the Samsung strips you are referring to.

Randomblame has gone AWOL
KasparGrower
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Yes It's been a month or so that he's not around anymore... I hope he is ok
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I think they moved to the closed forum?

To the OP, you might want to have a look at the tunable 3 way strips cutter has, they have one channel of 2000k, one of 97cri 5000k and one with 660/730. They also have some tunable QB's that you can probably get as a semi assembled kit.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
KasparGrower
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

unkle_psycho wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:58 pm
I think they moved to the closed forum?

To the OP, you might want to have a look at the tunable 3 way strips cutter has, they have one channel of 2000k, one of 97cri 5000k and one with 660/730. They also have some tunable QB's that you can probably get as a semi assembled kit.
Do you have a link for the forum?
Thanks anyway! I will take a look!
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Yes, they sent me an invitation, but I didn't make it there yet. It's an invitation only gig, and I have not even seen it to get an idea what their general spirit is like, so I fear I'm in no position to help with that.

Did he disappear from RIU too?
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"