New to Samsung quantum boards wiring

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
2mazzo
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi. Im new to this LED world and I need some help.
Im getting my old HPS light out due to heat and I got myself two samsung quantum boards.
I got the mean well HGL-240H-C150B driver for those two boards.
As far as I understand, this is a cc mode driver and that means I have to connect the boards in series, right?
On each board there is 4 connectors, two positive and two negative. How do I connect the two boards together? And what wire goes to the driver?

I am grateful for any help I can get :)
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Can you link to the exact model of boards you have?

Depending on the model, 1050mA may be a bit on the low side for powering these things.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
2mazzo
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

I bought them off a friend so I dont have any link. But it`s Samsung 3500k LM301B + Cree 660nm 730nm + LG UV 390nm
samsung lm301b board.jpg
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Not sure what those are but if they're anything like normal QB's then you'd wire them in series. I can't guarantee it's right without anymore details about the boards but here's how series would work:

Driver positive to positive of board number 1, driver negative to negative of board number 2, then connect negative of board 1 to positive of board 2.
Attachments
2boardseries.png
2boardseries.png (10.89 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
2mazzo
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Thanx for all the help :) I`ll post some pictures when it`s up and running :)

Cheers!