Bridgelux EB series gen 3 strips

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

It's all a ploy to make people think they live in a democracy
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
unkle_psycho
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

I was reading a technical 'future report' from my government, published in 1997. Pretty crazy reading. They openly said soon the people will realize we no longer work for them. They go through the options they see people having, then conclude that in the following years terrorism will be given a bad name, to prepare for popular uprising. Pretty grim reading. They also talk about bringing in lots of refugees in 'unstructured programs' for the aim of 'returning the political right before the age of catastrophes arrives'.
I feel quite privileged to live in so interesting times. The last enlightened person to walk this planet described this period as the time lots of bad parties will destroy each other over power. There are no obviously good sides to pick right now. Best one can do these days is stay high and mind one own business :lol:
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
GARDENFIRELED
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

TEKNIK wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:04 pm
Greenery Bob wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:20 pm
With regard to these slim eb3 strips, does anyone have a good line on decent
enclosures with covers to mount them in? I am considering adding some strips
for under canopy lighting and would want to diffuse the light and protect from drips.
If you Google led lighting profiles you should be able to find something to protect them in your local area. Freight is expensive when importing extrusions so it's often better to buy locally. I will have a waterproof supplement lighting system soon if you can hold off for 2 months.
Hi mate

How do I get in touch with your sales dep?
Just joined here as I couldn't find your stuff

Thanks
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

GARDENFIRELED wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:51 pm
TEKNIK wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:04 pm
Greenery Bob wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:20 pm
With regard to these slim eb3 strips, does anyone have a good line on decent
enclosures with covers to mount them in? I am considering adding some strips
for under canopy lighting and would want to diffuse the light and protect from drips.
If you Google led lighting profiles you should be able to find something to protect them in your local area. Freight is expensive when importing extrusions so it's often better to buy locally. I will have a waterproof supplement lighting system soon if you can hold off for 2 months.
Hi mate

How do I get in touch with your sales dep?
Just joined here as I couldn't find your stuff

Thanks
Hi
I'm a wholesaler so I only deal with other lighting companies.

Grow lights Australia should be able to help you out, there will be other distributors also, new products of mine will be available next week
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
GARDENFIRELED
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Tnx
Is this quickbloom lights?

Sent them a message