DIY Samsung Lm561C two channel 200w pcb

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
Rocket Soul
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Ive seen this board before from a couple of years before, i actually have a few. Op Are you posting under new handle?
LayDeluca
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi...as per my knowledge the future is mid power leds which is why Cree and Osram partnered to compete against Samsung. I am willing to show everyone that working with others in another country is nothing to be afraid. The person on the other side of the table has as many fears as you do based on the trolls in their environment. The manufacturers are not aware of the various uses of their products that is what we provide as end users.

pcb manufacturing
HumbleHomeGrow
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi Avid, (aka Vegas) just wanted to find out if you are still selling the growgreen controller I chatted to you and you gave me some help on ROI a few years back. Your site is still up but I can’t find anything active.
Doesn’t look like you have been active here for a few years either . Oh well , if anyone knows if he is selling the controllers let me know. Or other options that are similar? I have a HurricaneX controller which was made for aquarium leds , it’s fine but it’s limited and I’m thinking of getting a new project going.