Quantum Board Light Troubleshooting

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
spaceorganics
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Hi guys, just discovered this forum and I think you guys can help me. I have one 240w quantum board, that I bought from Shenzen Meijiui (I think thats their name on alibaba), I have them for 1 year and a half (the warranty is over due) and Im having problems with it. The light is so much weaker than the first day I used, sometimes she blinks harder and brighter for some seconds and then come back to weaker version. I would like to know if there's something that I can do to save it. I dont know much about eletronics. And sorry if this is not the place to ask about that.
On early days she would hit something between 50-60k lumens and today is about 15-30k. The driver is from Hlg
Attachments
20201011_201814.jpg
20201011_201820.jpg
20201011_201824.jpg
Tom Bombadil
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Did you figure this out? You need a way to monitor the voltage and current to properly determine if it's the board or driver. I would say odds are it is the LEDs (do you know the brand of diodes?) especially with those covers that are probably trapping in some heat. If so you could rebuild them as the heat sink and power supply can be repurposed. Try some good airflow right at the boards if you haven't already.