wtf did i get into!

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
charsi
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

this was my first time growing ( was because it seems a lifetime)first 3 months were a fucking disaster as I was under feeding and over ligthing everything...things are better now...but guess what now i have about 150 plants, about 30 in flower for the last 10 days out of which 6 are over 7 feet tall ...hand watering 150 plants in a mix of 50/50 coco perlite...so thats pretty much whats wht i do the entire day and i am always behind and if that wasnt enough all 150 plants are diffrent strains! 3-4 diffrent concentrations and mixes..oh and i forgot i have about 20 autos that I carry to the rooftop every day
all this while i am trying to figure out how to use hydro buddy, trying to understand mqtt server/ homeassistant flashing sonoff with tasmota....... etc etc etc
I will post some pics when i get time for those who like to revel in others misery!
:)
Maxxor
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Last edited by Maxxor on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Holy shit, dude. What an operation!
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Grower
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

and Im forced in a 2x2ft tent damn
majorana
LED Maniac
LED Maniac
Reactions:

Hand watering 150 plants in flower is somewhere between a part-time and full-time job. And given that they're not all at the same stage it can also easily become a problem to track over-watering and under-watering, and making sure that each plant gets the right concentration of nutes and pH level.

I would highly recommend getting yourself an irrigation system. Blumats are fantastic with coco, but I've been told are good with soil too. Otherwise a dripping system should do the trick, with separate dedicated timers for each group of plants depending on their growth stage. Once you have it set up all you'll need to do is make sure that the reservoir is filled and that pH and ppm are in check. You'll go for spending hours a day to 15 minutes bi-daily.

Plants will grow as big as you like them to grow. With plenty of blue light the internode stretch can be significant. My last grow was autoflowers, but for whatever reason one of the plants didn't exhibit the ruderalis phenotype. In other words, while all other plants were happily flowering with 18 hours of light, this one just never flowered. Turning the lighting schedule to 12/12 made it flower, but at that point was in veg-mode for about 10 weeks. To make sure all colas get their fair share of light I trained it to spread horizontally: it filled an entire 5'x5' tent. It was nicknamed "monster". A sight to see. But I wouldn't repeat that experience-- you get better quality and yield by having more smaller plants.
charsi
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

jungle.jpg
jungle.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1984 times
trying to figure out how to upload pics, lets see if this works...

this is a 12 x 12 space, each of thse lights are 8x 96 lm516c leds driven by 240 watts
all the 7 foot plus are in the back, the ones in the front are also about 4-5 feet in 5 liters pots !
lets see what i have in there
1x cotton candy this is the biggest plant and is freaking loaded with buds now, i moved it a bit and it completely fell upon itself ..gotta stake it
2x lemon kush
2x cream caramel
2x green poision
1x neville's haze
1x strawberry haze
1x super lemon haze
1x grand daddy purple
1x cotton candy cane
1x ice
1x c99 ( femle seeds)
1x c99 ( g13)
1x blue cheese barney
1x afgan kush

there are more in there
Maxxor wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:07 am
Wow. Holy plant count, Batman. Seven footers. Damn.
Sooo, keep a journal. Of what to try differently next round. Remain calm! Happy gardening?
cant say i am completely happy with gardening but its better than everything that i have done till now! too disorganised to keep a journal but i gonna keep this thread going .
Grower wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:26 am
and Im forced in a 2x2ft tent damn
I initially planned to have a closet grow 3x2 but then this is where i have landed...story of my life...in the process of making a 40x 40 green room on the roof top...lol
majorana wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:31 pm
Hand watering 150 plants in flower is somewhere between a part-time and full-time job. And given that they're not all at the same stage it can also easily become a problem to track over-watering and under-watering, and making sure that each plant gets the right concentration of nutes and pH level.

I would highly recommend getting yourself an irrigation system. Blumats are fantastic with coco, but I've been told are good with soil too. Otherwise a dripping system should do the trick, with separate dedicated timers for each group of plants depending on their growth stage. Once you have it set up all you'll need to do is make sure that the reservoir is filled and that pH and ppm are in check. You'll go for spending hours a day to 15 minutes bi-daily.

Plants will grow as big as you like them to grow. With plenty of blue light the internode stretch can be significant. My last grow was autoflowers, but for whatever reason one of the plants didn't exhibit the ruderalis phenotype. In other words, while all other plants were happily flowering with 18 hours of light, this one just never flowered. Turning the lighting schedule to 12/12 made it flower, but at that point was in veg-mode for about 10 weeks. To make sure all colas get their fair share of light I trained it to spread horizontally: it filled an entire 5'x5' tent. It was nicknamed "monster". A sight to see. But I wouldn't repeat that experience-- you get better quality and yield by having more smaller plants.
thanks! i just read up on blumats, I definitely need something like that...gotta reserach more before dropping $ for a 200 plant kit.

in a rush right now, will upload some pics of the autos in a bit :)
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

have you found any villages of pygmies in that jungle?? 😄. I like my size plants 😁 and yes check into blumats.. or some sort of drippers system.. hand watering that many would suck!!! lol

edit: does the cream caramel really smell and taste like it?? I love caramel and butterscotch.. always wanted to find something between the two.
cold$moke
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

My biggest multi strain run waz 17 different strains
Lol
charsi
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Had been meaning to click some pics everyday but always out of time, things are looking pretty good so far... tho i have battled with just about everything..the latest being miley bugs or whatever they are called....also ran out of nutes as my package was stuck in customs but was able to put together something very similar to jacks pro/cal nit

the initial batch that was put into flowering on the 20th of jan is almost getting ready, will take down c99 at 45-50 day mark , green poison also look to be ready in a weeks time ( breeder says 50 days flowering)the others are mostly 65 days.
but guess what the second batch that has to be flipped as soon as the room is ready is massive as it is, most plants at 6 feet...everything in 10 liter pots ( wtf was i thinking i should have gone with 20 liters)...hell even the thrid batch of seeds that i germinated about 6 weeks ago have become huge in thier liter container

I wasnt expecting much from this grow except some learning and some smoke...the way things are going i think i will have plenty of smoke...have already harvested a few autos but most of them got but rot....learning! well even if i dont get anythig more out of this i have already lost 40 lbs of fat in the last 2 months

do you guys know of any place except sustainablevillage to buy blumats in bulk?
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

sustainable village is the main north American distributor...

http://www.blumat.com/en/

I believe that is the company's page... on the bottom you got a few EU countries and a international distributor.. ( it's the Germany one that ships international.. same link as the DE page)

Amazon is mainly the same two... with a few smaller hydro shops.