QB kits

All things related to board-style lights (Quantum Boards, Logic Pucks, etc.)
Doctor Ledpot
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Jolly Green Giant wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:12 pm
yeah.. you would have more uniformity and better corner lighting with two xl kits.. or 4 single heat sinks like mine spread out. and the center wouldn't have the hotspot like a 600 clone..
I'd like to see a PAR test/diagram of 2 side by side 260XLs, or 2 slate 3s with 2 boards each(or, yeah, 4 singles spread out) vs a 550, but stands to reason that the coverage would be much more uniform in a 4X4 or 4X5 area, than that of the 550.
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Doctor Ledpot wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:59 pm
yeah.. you would have more uniformity and better corner lighting with two xl kits.. or 4 single heat sinks like mine spread out. and the center wouldn't have the hotspot like a 600 clone..
I'd like to see a PAR test/diagram of 2 side by side 260XLs, or 2 slate 3s with 2 boards each(or, yeah, 4 singles spread out) vs a 550, but stands to reason that the coverage would be much more uniform in a 4X4 or 4X5 area, than that of the 550.
I think LG did a reading on the 550 clone video in a 4x4. I wonder if he's got the triple board slate 2's laying around to test the other pattern... if I had a tester to plug into my meter I could give you my patterns reading... reset should be coming up soon..( I lose track of days 😁 plus I always try to take it longer.. but I don't know these strains atm)

maybe I should rent that apogee from Ted ( if he's still has it😁) I've been thinking about it but don't always know my reset time...I totally forget to ask a month ahead of time πŸ˜„
Doctor Ledpot
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 am
Doctor Ledpot wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:59 pm
I think LG did a reading on the 550 clone video in a 4x4. I wonder if he's got the triple board slate 2's laying around to test the other pattern... if I had a tester to plug into my meter I could give you my patterns reading... reset should be coming up soon..( I lose track of days 😁 plus I always try to take it longer.. but I don't know these strains atm)

maybe I should rent that apogee from Ted ( if he's still has it😁) I've been thinking about it but don't always know my reset time...I totally forget to ask a month ahead of time πŸ˜„
Well, I saw the slate 3 triple: 3 boards vs 2 boards review that he did. The 2 board showed quite uniform readings all across the space(3X3) in one direction, so based on that, thinking 2 260XLs side by side, with a space in between, could be just the ticket. Yeah, would like to get a PAR meter one day.