Foxtailing Would like some advice

The fruits of our labor. We welcome all types of plants, but grows posted here must be legal.
Sativant
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Maxxor wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:20 am
Soma said "...when it looks like it's ready, wait a week..."

BUT...

If you're not really a fan of indicas, you should probably chop while your trichomes are still mostly clear. That way, the high will be less sedate.
True- but it won't last as long. And, more importantly, it''s for my mother in law. She had a stroke and is experiencing pain and has trouble sleeping. So I was thinking of her. And I just wanted to grow a nice Indica. Next up comes a bunch of Sativa dominant hybrids- with the new light !
Jolly Green Giant
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

pain... insomnia.... yeah let it go 😁 main reason I always let any of my girls go long... for the indica sedation 😁

edit: certain cbd topical creams also help a ton with muscle pains.. or cbd capsules for insomnia. 😁
Sativant
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

True - thc, cbd good, cbn bad. I walk the tight rope. Trichomes are clouding up. I watered last night, so I’m thinking of harvesting one day after the next watering is due: Wednesday. I’ll be watching to avoid amber trichomes.
It’s started purpling just a little bit...
Sativant
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Thanks to everyone who responded. The Aurora Indica is finishing in a beautiful way, purpling around the edges. I think I'll harvest tomorrow...
IMG_3475.jpg