Bridgelux EB2 280mm Build Help

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
Pickll
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Guys this is insane...

The build is done today and I cant tell you how happy I am with this shit.... ı still wait my seeds no comment on growing but this light hurt my eye for 5mins and give me a headache after first putting on..

I would be more than happy to see some pro comments about the wiring and setup....
Also I dont have the right screwdiver to dim the light right now but I will update with dimmed photos. I wish I got the model with the external potentiometer but this is a pain even on start...

Thanks for the awesome help guys this is so good !!!
Last edited by Pickll on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fawkes420
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Hi.
Just to inform you....
Depending of where you live and what you are planning to grow (thinking of legal issues), you might want to remove exif data from photos before posting them online.
Just saying ;)
Pickll
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Sorry i spammed with many messages phone buggy...
Last edited by Pickll on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pickll
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Fawkes420 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:27 am
Hi.
Just to inform you....
Depending of where you live and what you are planning to grow (thinking of legal issues), you might want to remove exif data from photos before posting them online.
Just saying ;)
Wow thanks for informing removed the pics for now, is there a way to do it from phone ?(ios) too lazy to use my pc :D
update: found out that you can view exif data from share button while the photo is opened. Cheers !!
Fawkes420
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

Pickll wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:32 am
Fawkes420 wrote:
Hi.
Just to inform you....
Just saying ;)
Wow thanks for informing removed the pics for now, is there a way to do it from phone ?(ios) too lazy to use my pc :D
update: found out that you can view exif data from share button while the photo is opened. Cheers !!
One of many.... https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/exif-vi ... 18456?mt=8
Sativant
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Pickll wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:32 am
Fawkes420 wrote:
Hi.
Just to inform you....k
Just saying ;)
You can also just take a screenshot and use it- your data will not be included that way.
garnier
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

it ain't good that you must watch out for safety as crazy now these days.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
LEDG
Site Admin
Reactions:

Good call. I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to automatically strip the data as it’s posted but I haven’t found anything simple enough for me to implement.
Want to Support the Site?

Use this Amazon referral link and any purchase you make within 24 hrs will earn LEDgardener a commission at no cost to you!
Pickll
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Heres the screenshotted ones, any comment on setup ? Not sure about the soldering..

Also I wish I got a thinner alu. This thing is really heavy and the strips doesnt get even get hot... I can touch the diodes and only a little warm there...
Attachments
7E27A10E-7F9B-446B-AA68-619EFEE019EA.png
24B7E196-93DE-41ED-BF3C-42A50AD3F502.png
73B9BFF6-CA51-4F0B-96EA-93E0F7D2A530.png
52591CD5-AE33-4B36-9F95-3B4D7AA3BB6F.png
garnier
LED Enthusiast
LED Enthusiast
Reactions:

What is the thickness of that sheet you've used?

I did some very similar setup with 6mm thick aluminium sheet and if I put them on highest settings ( with potentiometer ) then they run quite hot...

Well mine is a bit different. Having 12 strips on 300x300 mm sheet ...

Yours having more gaps between strips. Maybe that's why..

I'll post some pictures of mine when I get camera