Question about LED temperature(not color) and LUX

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
GARDENFIRELED
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

PeteR_1 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:58 am
wuwuorganics wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:48 am
Dang, that price dropped real low on those f series strips. I got excited when I saw them at like 7.50 per strip so just had to impulse buy some (grabbed 8). Would love to see the results of tests/build with these strips though.
Ordered a batch of F524Bs as soon as I found them and cancelled my Bridgelux Gen3 "backorder" with Future Electronics (due to the 6 wk lead time). Will start a new topic later this week with the Samsung F564B build and tests. Attached is a comparison of eight (8) 560 mm strips; Gen3 F564B and inFlux_L09 (Gen2 ?) on a 240 Watt driver at 0.700 A. per strip. The inFlux_L09 are also available from Arrow.
Samsung inFlux_09, 3500K ($5.22 each including Tariff and Taxes)... https://www.arrow.com/en/products/sl-b8 ... lectronics

Samsung_F564B - inFlux_L09 mA Comparisons.PNG

Eight (8) Samsung F564B @ 240 Watts (0.700 A per strip) = ~ PPF 660 (umol/s) which is more than adequate for ~ PPFD 825 (umol/s) over a 2 x 4 ft area (~ 0.8 sq m)
Had a similar situation with those dick heads only they charged my card and shipped the order weeks after cancellation.

When I emailed about it they said to refuse shipment and it will go back

When it went back they emailed to ask why and explained that it couldn't be restocked so I had to pay shipping to have it sent back to me

In the end I got my money back but it was too much trouble to bother with them again