Heat dissipation u-profile

Strip light questions and discussions go here (Samsung, Bridgelux, Photo Boost, Growcraft, etc.)
Rocket Soul
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

I used 3mm alu U-channel, 60mm wide, 30mm high, 650mm long to cool 75w of vesta. Heatsinks were defo warm but with a bit of air over them theyre pretty cool.
Rocket Soul
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Also hi Teknik, good to see you around
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Rocket Soul wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:59 am
Also hi Teknik, good to see you around
Cheers mate, I like this forum better as it doesn't have stupid lies of advertisers and moderators that promote the BS for a few dollars
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
Rocket Soul
LED Lover
LED Lover
Reactions:

Yeah, here is more low key and not anywhere near as trolly and clicky. But missing a bit of the grow info.

Thx for all the tests you made for us, i especially enjoyed the vesta strips. Please tag me if you do more tests here or if you ever need something posted to riu. Take care buddy.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

Rocket Soul wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:01 am
Yeah, here is more low key and not anywhere near as trolly and clicky. But missing a bit of the grow info.

Thx for all the tests you made for us, i especially enjoyed the vesta strips. Please tag me if you do more tests here or if you ever need something posted to riu. Take care buddy.
I will post a lot more tests soon been over the top busy lately. I was a little disappointed how HLG and COB kits never joined in on things but I can also understand thier position of not wanting IES files available to everyone.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik