where are the nichia optisolis growers?

A catch-all category for LED-related questions, content, news, rumors, or whatever. If it doesn’t fit elsewhere, put it here.
TEKNIK
LED Wizard
LED Wizard
Reactions:

It is pretty early in the year so nothing has really changed since last year. I do know a bit will be changing this year but give it a few months for everything to kick in.
One of the main differences I know will be coming this year is more people using 420nm pump based LED's and possibly 400nm.
Nichia should have their new mid powers in full production soon and I expect them to hit over 3m/joule at nominal currents also.
2.7m/joule should become a standard overall efficiency this year.
I know alot have claimed that they are hitting that figure already but I don't believe them as the math doesn't add up when they are running at operating temperature and full current.
Find me on Instagram led_teknik
Cavemanej255
LED-Curious
LED-Curious
Reactions:

Sorry to reopen this thread but came across it via a google search. I’m currently in the second week of seedling growth under one of these strips. I’m still dialing in distance and intensity but so far growth has been absolutely phenomenal and the plants seem to be loving it. I have 2 so might add another in during the next round

https://www.cutter.com.au/product/ssk-1560zge-50299nic/